Monday 19 June 2017

Rock and Paws for Father's Day

Good morning lovely crafty peeps.

Hope you are well and enjoying the glorious weather we are having in the UK - I know for some it is a struggle with the heat but for me personally I love it :o)

Debs here with my little Monday Morning Inspiration for

DIES TO DIE FOR

I made this card only yesterday morning with the purchases I made at DtDF the day before in Telford - so I broke my record for using new stash the fastest.

There is a 'meaning' behind the choice of images on this card - when Jack was very small he and John would play a game where Jack would say Dog and John would reply Doggie - they would do this repeatedly and for some strange reason they thought it was so funny - the best bit for me was hearing them laugh so much together - so when I saw this set of stamps I just knew I had to have them!!!


Card Inside:

John also used to play both the drums and the guitar (not both at the same time lol!!!)

Card Ingredients:

Image: Mama Elephant Rock and Paws Stamp Set
Mama Elephant Rock and Paws Die Set
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Paper: Best Creations Rock Star
Sentiment Stamps for Inside: Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

No comments: