Wednesday 28 June 2017

Moody Unicorns

I've been seeing these little boxes pop-up (literally!) over blogland and decided to make my own. But instead of downloading a template I started from scratch and measured out something to fit a sheet of A4 card (there's nothing like making life hard for yourself!). Despite the frustrations and a waste bin full of attempts, I'm quite pleased with the final result.  I've used Gerda Steiner Moody Unicorns for the decoration of both the case and the box. When the box is pulled out, it pops open using an elastic band for tension, which stretches when you want to squash the box flat again for keeping inside the little sleeve.









Project Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

The Craft Bucket said...

Very cute, they are great fund aren't they. I have several on my blog, love Jane x