Tuesday 4 April 2017

Succulent Temptation with Stamping Bella

Hey everyone it's Elaine, back with more Stamping Bella inspiration today here on the Dies to Die For blog.

You may have seen that there has been another epic new release from Stamping Bella. The bad news? It's all fantastic, so you may need to alert the bank manager/sell a vital organ/eat beans on toast for a month. ;)

Tracy has the new release on the way, it should be in stock and available to order any day now. You will be able to find it here: Stamping Bella.

Here's a little inspiration/enablement while you wait! ;)

 
Amazing, isn't she? This is Tiny Townie Susie the Succulent. She comes with a great sentiment too, but I wanted to use this fab Echo Park paper.
 
Stamp: Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Susie the Succulent (coordinating die also available),
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Paper: Make it Colour Blending Card, Echo Park
Dies: Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
 

Copic Colouring Video:

You can watch me colouring the image in the video below or in HD over on YouTube.


Copic colours used are noted in the video!
 
If like me, you're a little smitten with Susie, you might also be interested in another new stamp set...

Succulent Chicks!



Instant favourite for me. That grumpy chick? Oh my. These come as a set, all separate so that you can arrange them however you like (with coordinating dies also available)! I'm thinking they may just start appearing next to other unsuspecting characters, like little Susie above.

I'll admit, I have a thing for succulents. They tolerate my sporadic enthusiasm for gardening so well, and don't spike me like cacti (which I also love, just in pictures and from afar).

Stamp: Stamping Bella Succulent Chicks stamp set (coordinating die set also available),
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
 

Copic Colouring Video:

You can watch me colouring the chicks in the video below or in HD over on YouTube.


Copic colours used are noted in the video!

That's it from me today! Happy website stalking. ;)

 

No comments: