Tuesday 18 April 2017

My Fairy Tale Obsession!

Hey everyone it's Elaine, back with more Stamping Bella inspiration today here on the Dies to Die For blog.

The latest Stamping Bella release is now on the website! Whoo!

Today however, I'm actually going ignore the new release once again, if you can believe it and share more cards featuring my absolute favourite stamp sets of the year so far, if not EVER. I'll admit, I'm a bit obsessed, but I think you'll understand...



 
Seriously. SERIOUSLY. Are they not the cutest unicorns ever? So cute and chubby. Much like the gorgeous dragons I shared last week - and perfect for mixing and matching!
 
Colouring Medium: Twinkling H2Os, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens, Distress Inks
Paper: Strathmore Bristol Board

That's it from me today! Happy shopping and happy stamping!

No comments: