Friday 31 March 2017

Double blooms

Happy Friday everyone, it's Kat here!

I got as far as deciding to have a play with my newly acquired MFT Build-able bouquet stamps and dies but then indecision struck and  I couldn't decide whether to go for a vintage chic or modern style...so I made one of each!

I paper pieced the flowers for the modern design...


...and coloured the flowers with Copics for the vintage design!


Do let me know which you like best!

If you would like more details on how I created this project, including tips on lining up the stamps and dies, then please do pop over to visit me at Paper Firefly.

Have a wonderful day!

Kat xx

Lovely things I used;

1 comment:

Christine said...

Love them both! If I had to really choose then it would be the vintage design ....but only because I love text paper.