Sunday 5 March 2017

Belinda and Bernadette the bench Buddies

Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)


Well, I say here, but actually, if you're reading this, there is a good chance I am there! Where's there? I'm teaching Copic Classes at the Dies to Die For Craft Event. If you are local, pop in and see us:

Chandlers Field School
High Street
West Molesey
Surrey
KT8 2LX

Shop Opening Hours: 
Sunday 10am - 4.00pm

I can't believe we're in March already. I know February is a short month, but it just seemed to whizz by!

I thought I'd have a little play with these two girlies. I actually meant to attach a sentiment flag to the frame, but, you know me. I put the door keys in the fridge instead!


Products Used...
Stamping Bella Uptown Girls Belinda and Bernadette the Bench Buddies Rubber Stamp 
Die-Namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames  
Make it Colour Blending Card from Marker Geek   

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.  

No comments: