Tuesday 7 February 2017

Send a Little Magic

Hey everyone it's Elaine, back with more Stamping Bella inspiration today here on the Dies to Die For blog.

Today I'm going to share a few cards and some colouring videos featuring a few of my new favourite stamp sets.

In the latest release, Stamping Bella came out with what I think are the cutest unicorn stamps ever. Sweet, chubby little unicorns that are a delight to colour. Love them! I've got a few cards to share today, but am already making more with these sweeties, so be prepared to see much more of them very soon!

 
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Dies: Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles, Pretty Pink Posh StoryBook

 
 
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Dies: Stitched Rounded Rectangles

 
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers

 
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers


Colouring Medium: Copic Markers

Here's a look at how I coloured all of the images:

Watch the Unicorn colouring process in the video below or in HD over on my YouTube channel.


Copic colours used are shown in the video.

Watch the colouring process in the video below or in HD over on my YouTube channel.


Copic colours used are shown in the video.

Watch the Unicorn Add-Ons colouring process in the video below or in HD over on my YouTube channel.


Copic colours used are shown in the video,

That's all for today, see you again next week. In the meantime, happy stamping and colouring!
 
~Elaine aka Marker Geek 

No comments: