Tuesday 6 December 2016

Season's Greetings with Rudolph the Skating Reindeer

Hey everyone, it's Elaine, back again to share some more Stamping Bella inspiration today on the Dies to Die For blog.

Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
 
 
You can watch me colouring Rudolph himself in the video below or in HD over on YouTube.
 

 
You can also watch me colour a snowy background for Rudolph using Copic Markers in the video below or in HD over on YouTube.


 
Over on my own blog I posted some tips to go along with the video. You can find that post HERE.
 
That's all for today, see you again next week. In the meantime, happy colouring!
 
~Elaine aka Marker Geek

1 comment:

Jane said...

I just hope he's more skilled on 2 pairs of skates than I am on one!! Lets just say bruised buttocks and wet knickers (from falling on the ice I might add!) are order of the day when I've tried in the past!
Awesome card - love your colouring as always Elaine xx