Tuesday 1 November 2016

MFT Stamps Happy Hedgehogs Card

Hi everyone! Elaine here, with a little MFT Stamps inspiration for you today on the Dies to Die For blog.
I am a sucker for hedgehogs. I've loved them since I was very small. My Dad always used to buy me little hedgehog toys and books, some of which I still have. So, I obviously had to have the MFT Stamps Happy Hedgehogs clear stamp set (there's also a coordinating die set)!

Here's a card I created using the set:


Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Paper: Make it Colour Blending Card, Echo Park Digital Paper.
Misc: MISTI Stamping Tool, Distress Ink
 
I filmed the colouring process so you can take a look at how I approach colouring a little scene for the hedgies to sit in.

Watch me colour the hedgies in the video below or in HD over on YouTube.



You can see all the Copic colours I used listed in the video above!

That's it for now! See you again next week.
 
~Elaine aka Marker Geek

No comments: