Tuesday 11 October 2016

Sweet Autumn Scenes with Stamping Bella

Hi everyone! It's Elaine here today, with my first post here on the Dies to Die For blog.

I've got a little card making inspiration for you today featuring a couple of the gorgeous new arrivals from Stamping Bella, in stock now at Dies to Die For. I had some serious fun colouring these cuties. Autumn is my favourite season, so I am an absolute sucker for autumnal images. At this time of year I get particularly obsessed with colouring pumpkins!

 
Stamp: Stamping Bella Casey has a Cornucopia (incl. sentiment).
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
 
You can watch me colouring Casey in the video below or in HD over on YouTube (video includes Copic Marker info).
 

 
I also recently posted a little step by step guide and video over on my own blog showing how I created the backgrounds on this card and the one below. Click through to read the post: Adding a Fun, Easy, Copic Background to Your Stamped Images.

 
Stamp: Stamping Bella Patricia loves Pumpkins (incl. sentiment).
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers

Isn't she adorable? The little bee...I can't! Too sweet. The bee actually comes as a separate stamp in the set, so you could easily pop him anywhere, or give him some friends (careful though, too many and it might look like little Patricia is in trouble!).

Watch me colouring little Patricia in the video below or in HD over on YouTube.



That's it from me for today! I hope you've enjoyed taking a look at these new Stamping Bella sweeties. I'll be back next week with some more Stamping Bella fun.

~Elaine aka Marker Geek

No comments: