Sunday 16 October 2016

Secret Santa

Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

Why Secret Santa? Well, it's because I'm showing you some of the latest releases from SugarPea Designs. They're not in stock yet, but they will be. So, sssssshhhhhh, it's a secret!


Firstly, I want to give the Happy Holidays Paper Pad a 'big up'. I used it for all of these cards and all I did was use one sheet of paper on each card. All the design work was done for me. Santa is from the Here Comes Santa Stamp Set.


 I just LOVE this angel. His face! He is from the Come Let Us Adore Him Stamp Set.


Last but not least, I popped back over to the Here Comes Santa Stamp Set, because I couldn't choose just one of them and I stamped some Ho! Ho! Ho! Phew. I'm ready for a mince pie...

Products Used...  
Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day. 

No comments: