Tuesday 25 October 2016

Getting Festive with Christmasgiftabella

Hey everyone! Elaine here, with a little festive inspiration today on the Dies to Die For blog.

I've got another card to share with you featuring one of the recent Stamping Bella Holiday 2016 releases, available at Dies to Die For. Over the past couple of weeks I've shared some autumnal inspiration, but as time is ticking by and that holiday is creeping ever closer I thought I should share something a little *whisper* Christmassy.

Here goes!

I'm definitely a fan of the revamped Bellas. I remember when I first came across Stamping Bella around ten years ago, and fell in love with the cute, fun, but somewhat simplistic Bella stamps. Fond memories! The new versions of the Bellas are amazing, and totally up to date, with much more scope for colouring.



Stamp: Christmasgiftabella (incl. sentiment).
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
 
 
Lots of colouring fun to be had with this one. You can add pleats/folds to the dress like I have, or colour more simply. She looks gorgeous either way.
 
If you're looking for some pointers on colouring this image, and specifically in colouring pleats and folds using Copic Markers, click through to check out my blog post: Copic Pleats & Folds Step By Step with video.
 
Watch me colour Christmasgiftabella in the video below or in HD over on YouTube.
 

 
That's it for now! See you again next week.
 
~Elaine aka Marker Geek

No comments: