Sunday 14 February 2016

Sk8tr


Hi Everyone, Happy Valentines Day!

So, it's Faye here today :)


And I'm gonna tease you big styley, because, this stamp is out of stock! BUT. There are soooooo many other gorgeous Tiddly Ink Stamps to choose from instead. Many of them are reduced as they are being retired, so, it's well worth a looksie.

I did do a bit of a boo boo with the die I used though, as I didn't check it hadn't been retired. Doh! But, I have another BUT. You can't get the die 'I' used, but, Frantic Stamper Chevron Accents are equally as cool, and you get three dies to play with. 


Products Used...
Tiddly Inks - My Boys Stamp Set
Echo Park Summer Bliss Paper Pad
Frantic Stamper Chevron Accents Die (not what I used, but just as cool)

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day...

No comments: