Sunday 31 January 2016

Caroling Chicks


Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :) 


Now. I know you're going to be looking at me, and looking at this card and then wondering about my Mental Stability. Fear Not. Christmas is cool. I luuuuuurve Christmas. Especially when there is about eleven months between me and it. *Happy Sigh*. Yes. I love colouring Christmas images. Especially when they are as cute as these Stamping Bella Chicks. A-ha! Blame Tracy

I love the Stamping Bella Stamps, more often that not they come with a THE perfect sentiment, which makes pulling a card together easy peesy. 

Now, don't forget to pop into Store on Wednesday morning, the new MFT Release will be in. I'm gonna be twiddling my thumbs until then!


Products Used...
 
Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet, love it!!!
Hugsss, Gaby