Sunday 20 December 2015

Candy Cane Shaker Bear


Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)


 After making my Gingerbread Card the other day, I decided I wanted to make a little keepsake that we could get out each Christmas. I have a huge soft spot for this cute Whimsy Stamp called Candy Cane Bear, so, I made a Shaker Box Frame for him to live in. Now, don't be getting overwhelmed by my creativity, coz I can't make a straight box, let alone a shaker frame. But, after buying a Shaker Box Frame, I did stick a load of sequins, beads and the image inside the box, all by myself. I know. I need a cup of tea!


Products Used...
Whimsy Stamps Candy Cane Bear Rubber Stamp
Whimsy Stamps Elegant Snowflake Die 

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a lovely day.

2 comments:

Tracey T said...

Soooo lovely! Well done on the Shaker box and as ever, great colouring but you know what? It's the background that fascinates me ... the bit that most of us don't do much with is something that you always seem to make just as interesting as the main image. That's talent. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and a fabulous 2016! Love and hugs, Tracey xx

cghundley said...

Too cute!
Carla from Utah