Wednesday 30 September 2015

A treasured Friend....


Papers-Bo Bunny's Vicki B Stripe from my Bo Bunny Box offer.

Hi everyone! Lou popping in for you today to share a super cute new card fold I have been playing with and that super super cute Tiddly Inks Treasured Friend clear stamp set

This pop up fold showcases them soooo perfectly because it meant I could use the whole lot!! he he he!! no OMG which one do I choose moment there! wahoooooooooooooo!!! Here's inside and I will pop a little video down under this piccy because its so cute to see them pop out in action.


If you click on the Youtube icon on the video, then click 'Show More' there is a link to the tutorial I used to make this pop up! its so much fun you just have to try it!!

Thank you for popping in
Huge hugs Lou xxx

No comments: