Friday 3 July 2015

Vixie


Hi Everyone, it's Faye here, on this rather gorgeous Friday:)


I'm afraid I have a soft spot for fairies, they appeal to some part of my airy, fluffy, free spirited side. And of course I'm always on the look out for them at the bottom of the garden! So, it's only natural that Vixie here, is a well loved and well used part of my 'Craft Collection'.

I've not made a Shaker Card before, they seem to be popular at the moment, so, Vixie, these scrummy Simple Life A Charmed Life Papers  and some Circle Dies were the perfect partners for what I had in mind. Simples!


Products Used...
Make it Crafty Vixie Rubber Stamp
Simple Stories A Charmed Life Paper Pad
By DIEzyne Double Circles Dies

Thank you so much for stopping by... have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh Faye, she is delicious darlin' - what an absolute little corker. You are a clever ol' bean you know. Brilliant as always. Hugs xx PS. The only thing down the bottom of the garden is the marshmallow shed .... !

Christine L said...

FAB-U-LOUS! Just STUNNING! No further words necessary... (like you ever heard me quiet??)

Am I going to have to get my Vixie out again then?? HMMMMMMMM I THINK so!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

Faye, this is gorgeous, wonderful everything! Adorable image, stunning colour work and one of the sweetest shaker cards I have ever seen...I love everything about it...
Have a lovely weekend...xxx
Sue...xxx

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous shaker card and the fairy is beautiful!