Wednesday 1 July 2015

Nevaeh & My Precious Daughter

Morning all, Linda here, yes yes, I know it's Wednesday, but I missed posting this on Friday, so I'm popping it on now.
I decided to make another easel card (I don't make this very often, but I do love them), using the gorgeous Nevaeh by Krista Smith (one of the first stamps I ever bought). She's on sale in the shop at the moment so snap up a bargain before she's out of stock!
 I paired her with these lush papers from Pion.  I wanted to showcase the wonderful contrast of the purple and pink, so I coloured her outfit to match.


This is the card shown closed.
Colours used

Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet
Outfit: Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserves


This is the opened card, I kept the inside pretty simple so as not to distract from the front.

Products used:


That's all from me today, happy crafting! :) xx

2 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

This is precious and glorious! I had to come over from Facebook after seeing this. Completely inspiring - thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is stunning - so much beautiful detail :-)