Sunday 19 July 2015

Little Cloudy


Hi Everyone, it's Faye here :)


And boy am I teasing you with some cuteness today?! The whole of the Swiss Pixie Range from C.C.Designs has me swooning at the best of times, but I can't get enough of Little Cloudy here. And for all you Fussy Cutting Phobics out there... there's a coordinating Outline Die Set too. Oh yeah! Just Sayin'.

And while we're on the subject of Just Sayin'. Did you see the latest My Favourite Things Release? My poor bank account groaned. No, that's a huge, huge, huge understatement. Pain. But, the pain is sooo pretty. Just check out these Plaid Patterns. Okay, I'm going...


Products Used...
C.C.Designs Swiss Pixie Little Cloudy
C.C.Designs Swiss Pixie Little Cloudy Outline Die
My Favourite Things Plaid Patterns Paper Pack

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.

1 comment:

Christine L said...

Gorgeously GORGEOUS! So loving your doodling too..

Hugs
Christine x