Sunday 12 July 2015

Jessica with Cupcakes


Hi Everyone, it's Faye here, and yes, today, it'll be me with a stack of cupcakes :)


Today is my Niece's Birthday, no prizes for guessing her name! I thought Jessica with Cupcakes would be perfect for her, Evie, like me, has a love of cake. And you know me, once I get involved with one favourite thing, I like to play with some of my other faves too. Can you spot 'em?! Before I scoot off and do the appropriate number of abdominal crunches to allow me the quantity of cake I am going to consume today, let me just tell you, Jessica comes with a coordinating Die too, perfect for all you Fussy Cutting Phobics out there!

2 comments:

Christine L said...

Mmmmm those yummy cupcakes.... I'm with Evie and you too...... though not with those abdominal crunches! I lay flat on the floor now -I need a crane to get me up!! hehe!

Of course, I'm loving this WONDERFUL creation hon!

Hugs
Christine x

ursula said...

Ahhhh what a little cutie, I really struggle with colouring in stamps, therefore not a stamp fanatic, but this is lovely.....luv Ursula x