Thursday 25 June 2015

you're a star!...

Hi everyone!!

I thought I would squeeze a make in today as I had a thank you card to make and my little guys Lawn Fawn stamp collection was too cute to miss out on using!! he he he! bad mamma alert...but seriously....could you resist these cuties????

I used one of my MME coastal card blanks for this one and then some papers that are just so prefect for casual under the sea-ness,  The Scrapcake One moment in time.

I also just had to get in using my DieNamics Blueprints 24  set. It is still one of my absolute favs to play with and just perfect for rectangle cards which I will be honest and say I really struggle with!!

Thank you for popping in, hugs Lou xxx



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is fab! What a great card - really loving those background papers, they go so well with those cute stamps!