Sunday 31 May 2015

For The Birds

 

Hi Everyone, Faye here today, and I've got a double whammy of cuteness for you...


Tiddly Inks For The Birds. What can I say? These little chicks are so adorable, you'll wanna use them all! And there are enough chick combos in the set, that you can pack a few on every card you make. Sorted.

Next up, my Go To Sentiment Rescue... Die-Namics By The Letters. How many times this die set has saved my bacon, I just don't know, but sometimes, I use them just for fun! And then there's Kaisercraft Fine and Sunny Paper Pad. Luuuuuurve the colours. Perfecto, when you have lots of chicks to colour in...


Products Used...
Tiddly Inks For The Birds
Die-Namics By The Letters and Die-Namics By The Letters Uppercase
Kaisercraft Fine and Sunny Paper Pad

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.
Faye x

5 comments:

Jane said...

Awwww so cute x

Unknown said...

Hi Faye what a gorgeous card I love the topper and the design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Margreet said...

brilliant card with those adorable birdies!
xxx Margreet

Dortesjs said...

awwwwww cUte I want them.. this is so so adorable

Dortesjs said...

they are so adorable had to buy them today. go see on my blog the result if you like.
hugs
Dorte