Friday 3 April 2015

Gothica



Happy Good Friday everyone. If it's a holiday for you I hope you get to spend a lovely day....I now have 10 days without work...woohoo! Lots of crafting to be done methinks ;) I also want a good sort out of all my crafting stuff, I think it's taking over lol!

Anyway I'm here today with a bit of inspiration for you (I hope you find it inspiring anyway).
I used Gothica on my card today and I fell in love with this stamp as soon as it was released, but this is the first chance I've had to use her.

I've coloured her with my distress inks, colours are listed on my blog and there are links at the end of my post to products used on my card.


I went for a Victorian Gothic look on the card, well with a name like Gothica I just had to didn't I?
Her dress has lashings of sparkle with some black stickles but I just couldn't get it to sparkle on camera. I added a clock behind her and a chandelier, I thought they really helped to set the scene.




The lovely edging on the card is made by using 4 strips of the border die on the fron and 3 on the inside. Use a fairly thick stiff card if you want to do this or it will collapse under the weight of your finished card.




I used the following Dies to Die for products:

MFT Die-namics Pierced Oval STAX Dies

Well that's all from me for today, but I'll see you here again nest week, in the meantime have a lovely Easter!

Linda :) xx

No comments: