Wednesday 29 April 2015

Dandy as Candy


Hi Everyone :)

It's Faye here today with another Clean and Simple make. I love the Sweet Tooth Range of Stamps from Tiddly Inks, maybe as I have a sweet tooth myself. Each of the girls has a naughty little cake or sweet... Who doesn't love cake, right?!


Anyhoo, this is Sweet Tooth - Dandy as Candy. I just had to make that huge lolly glittery. Yum. Unusually for me, I've used pastel shades. This sweetie can pull it off, but I think I need a lie down!!

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.
Faye xx

2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Tis bootiful Mrs Fluff, absolutely loving your shading on her puffball and under skirt, amazing work hunny. She is so pretty, and her glittery lollipop is screaming to be licked .... Enjoy your lay down hun, get your strength back for the next one. Huggles from the shed xx

Kat W said...

I don't think there is any colour you couldn't make look amazing hun...this is pastel perfection as far as I'm concerned :-)

I really don't care for sweets much but cake, now that's a different matter...I've stuffed my face with cake today because there was a cake sale in work - nom nom!

Big hugs, Kat xx