Wednesday 15 April 2015

Cheers!

Hello everyone, Ann-Marie popping in today to share with you all a little something of the crafty variety and it's a little something completely different for me too.

When I opened up my dt pack there was a set of My Favourite Things 'Jumbo Abstract Art' stamps and I looked at them and thought I'm not really sure what to do with those, so I had a little play with some ink and oh my it was such fun and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  It felt good to stretch myself and try something different and I now have lots of ideas buzzing around my head so I think I'll just leave that set of stamps on my desk so I can play again.


That "cheers" sentiment is part of a fab Avery Elle stamp set and they do stamp beautifully.


Items Used


Okay that's all from me today.  Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the week folks.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx





No comments: