Sunday 1 March 2015

Together Anywhere (No 2)

Hello everyone, it's Ann-Marie popping in today to share a crafty make with you.

A couple of weeks ago I used The Greeting Farm 'Together Anywhere' stamp set and made a girly card HERE so I decided to use the same stamp set but use the male image and make a masculine card this time.  I used a sheet of designer paper from the Echo Park For the Record 2 'Tailored' paper pad and based my image colour around this.  Added a little ribbon and string and a cute tie charm and my card was done.  I don't do male cards very often but I do love how this one has turned out.




Items used


Okay that's all from me today.  I hope you have had a great weekend and thank you for stopping by.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ann Marie what a wonderful card he's gorgeous one cheeky chappie I love the colours and the design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}