Wednesday 25 March 2015

'Enjoy the Little Things'

Good morning everyone Ann-Marie popping in today to share a little crafty make with you all.

When I opened my DT box I fell in love with this cute little pair from Stamping Bella's "woodsies" collection called 'Maisy and Madeline have some tea'.  They are just adorable and beautiful to colour up and it just seemed fitting to make a little teabag caddy to keep all my fruit teas in.


On the back of the tea caddy I used the beautiful little sentiment that comes with the stamp and just matted it up and used the cute Whimsy Stamps 'teapot and cup' die and popped them at the bottom.



Adorable little pair aren't they!


Items Used

Papers:  My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary 'Isn't She lovely - lovely lines'

Okay that's all from me today.  I hope your week is going well so far and you've managed to sneak in a little crafty time!

Take care. 
Ann-Marie 
xxx

No comments: