Saturday 14 March 2015

Bowie

Good afternoon. It's Linda here and late with my make for yesterday as this week was a really busy one at work, good busy, but still I'm happy it's the weekend and I can relax and craft. 

Today's card is made with the delightful Bowie by Saturated Canary from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps, of course it's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Krista Smith's gorgeous images, and I've teamed her with these oh so pretty papers from Glitz...aren't the colours just so sweet?

I've linked the products used at the end of the post for you.


I coloured Bowie with my Distress Ink markers, you can find the colours on my blog here.


I edged all the layers with Walnut Stain DI and stitched them with top stitch thread. I've popped some cheesecloth under the layers.


I cut my image out with a Stitched Circle die and slid a Lovely View die cut behind.




A little trim, some flowers and pearls and voila! I really love the way she turned out, I hope you do too.  




That's all from me for today, I'm off for a trip around blogland to see what I've missed. 

Hope you have a great weekend! :) xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Linda what a beautiful card I love the image and the colours and the design are wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}