Sunday 15 February 2015

Spring Bringer

Good morning everyone it's Ann-Marie popping in today to share some crafty love with you all and today I thought I would bring a little bit of spring with me in the hope that it's soon around the corner.

I inked up an older Whimsy Stamps Wee image 'Spring Bringer' but she is still one of my all time favourites.  I coloured her up to compliment the oh so gorgeous Echo Park For the Record 2 'Tailored' papers which are actually on offer at the moment too over in the store.  I decided to mat them onto black card stock just to make the colours pop.




Items Used


That's all from me today, thank you for dropping in and I hope you enjoy the remainder of your weekend.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx 


2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card, with a very sweet image perfectly coloured and a beautiful design!!

Unknown said...

Hi Annmarie what a beautiful card I love the image and the colours and the design are wonderful. xx

Debs xx

{Debs Cards– my personal blog}