Friday 20 February 2015

Red Riding Hood

Good evening! I'm very late with my post today as my daughter has been visiting and we've been spending mother daughter time together until she went home today (and I'm missing her already). So it was a big rush to get this ready in time. 

Luckily I already had the image coloured as I was practicing my pencil work.  I have to admit that while I'm happy with my colouring I will redo the image as the paper (which was one of several I bought to try out, ended up being far too soft for this technique and as you can see the paper started coming away and 'splitting' a little. Which doesn't look tooooo bad on the cloak as it looks a little like velvet, but I'm not happy with it so I will redo and replace the image on the card later.



I went for a slightly darker look here, some of the Brother's Grimm tales are quite gruesome, so I added in some black and the clock? well I kept remembering that old school playground game 'What's the Time Mr Wolf' lol.

I used the following products:



Well that's it from me today, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :) xx

1 comment:

Gertrude said...

Einfach, wuuuuuunderschön
glg Gertrude