Friday 6 February 2015

Rebecca, Masquerading at the Ball


Happy Friday everyone! It's Linda here and I have another Saturated Canary creation to share with you today, this time in rubber from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.

This is Rebecca, isn't she just dreamy?


I coloured her to match these beautiful Pion papers, these are from the My Beloved Son collection, but they look wonderful used on girly cards too! That wonderful mask die is from La-La Land Crafts, I can see myself using that a lot.


I've finished with some gorgeous embelliesgone all shabby chic here with lashings of Gesso.


The inside is simply decorated with more of those pretty papers and a blank space for a message.

List of products used:

LDRS Saturated Canary Rebecca - Sadly out of stock
Pion Design Paper - My Beloved Son
Pion Design Paper - My Beloved Son - Pansy
Memory Box Victorian Frame Set
La-La Land Masquerade Mask Die
Walnut Stain Distress Ink




No comments: