Sunday 11 January 2015

'You're Amazing'

Hello everyone it's Ann-Marie popping in today to share a little something with you all.  Today I have a card that is completely out of my comfort zone as there's no colouring, designer paper or ribbon involved but I do love how it turned out and I think it's a good thing to challenge yourself to do something a little different from your norm occasionally.

For my card I used the 'Gingham Background' stamp from My Favourite Things which is a lovely big stamp to work with and stamped up beautifully and teamed this up with one of the sentiments from the My Favourite Things 'Banner Greetings' set and used the matching Die-namics 'Banner Greetings' die to cut out the sentiment which makes things a whole lot easier.  I then layered this up on to a die cut heart made using Nellie's Multi Frames 'Heart' set which is actually on offer in the store.  Anyway, let me show you the outcome.



Items used


Okay, that's all from me today.  I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend and thank you for stopping by.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Evening Ann-marie I love this card as it looks so clean and fresh. I like the banner.

Debs xx