Friday 16 January 2015

Serenade Moments for Valentines or Anytime

Morning all! Linda here.Well that's another week almost done and looking forward to my weekend again. With Valentines seemingly just around the corner I'm sure you're getting a huge chunk of Velentine's cards thrown your way to look at. So my card today which has a definite love theme and would make a perfect card for Valentine's, but also for other occasions because I steered away from the 'traditional' Valentine colours of pink and red (ok there is a little red in there, but really not enough to make a difference).

This super cute stamp is one of the Candibeans range, isn't it lovely? I'm still on my Distress Ink colouring kick...well my OH bought my a bunch for Christmas so it would be rude not too.



I've not added the colours used today because to be honest I coloured it a couple of weeks back and I've forgotten doh!


The beautiful papers are from the new Maja collection Nyhavn, aren't they just scrummy, they are limited edition though so they won't be available forever.  Lovely colours and made me feel quite summery in the middle of winter!


As usual I've inked and hand stitched all my layers.


Love that cut out heart die and the edging round the card is made from a large die cut into pieces. I used the border strip from one of the papers to make up a little sentiment banner.


Well that's all from me for today, I will see you again next Friday with some more inspiration :) xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Linda what a great valentine card I like it as it's different to the norm. I love the design of it too.
Take care xx

Debs xx