Wednesday 21 January 2015

"Serena"

Hello everyone it's Ann-Marie popping in today to share a crafty make with you all.  

For my card I got to play with the sweetest fairy from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps - From the Hollow collection called 'Serena' and coloured her up with my copics.  I took my colour inspiration from Websters Pages 'Parkdrive' paper pack and this is a beautiful collection of papers and are a lovely quality to work with but I seem to have managed to cover the majority of them up but trust me they're gorgeous.




Items Used


Okay that's all from me today.  Enjoy the remainder of your week and I hope you get to sneak in a little crafting.  

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ann-marie what a stunning card I love the image that you have used and the colour is stunning.
And the design is gorgeus.
Take Care
Debs xx

www.debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk