Friday 7 November 2014

Zoe Butterfly



Happy Friday all. Linda here again at the end of the week, I hope your week has been good to you.  Mine has been horrendous ....mostly because my boiler broke down last weekend and I've had no heating and no hot water, add to that the roadworks causing long delays on my journey home from work (it's taken me 2 hours to get home most evenings this week) and a couple of other issues, I'm more than glad to see this week come to an end.

But enough of my moaning. let's move on to my card which is MUCH more cheerful lol.

I used Zoe Butterfly, by Elisabeth Bell from Whimsy Stamps, isn't she pretty? 


I coloured her with distress inks (you can find the colours I used listed on my blog here) and matched her to these lovely papers from the MME 6 x 6 pad Lost & Found - Find Your Wings and Fly. Papers have been edged with Walnut Stain distress ink and then hand stitched with top stitch thread.


I popped a couple of hot air balloons cut with a La-La Land die behind the image and added some lovely trims and flowers from my stash.


I also added some little enamel dots from MME, to match the papers.


I decorated the inside to complement the front.

List of products from the shop.

Stamp: Zoe Butterfly
Papers: MME Lost and Found - Find Your Wings and Fly
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
La-La Land Hot Air Balloon Die
Enamel Dots MME Record it - Follow your Heart

That's all from me today, but I'll be back next week!

Have a great Friday! :) xx






No comments: