Sunday 2 November 2014

Warm Hands Warm Heart

Hello everyone Ann-Marie popping in today to share with you another little Christmas card I have made to add to my Christmas stock.   

I went all warm and cozy with my make today I have chosen to ink up the gorgeous Whimsy Stamps 'Warm hands warm heart' image by Time for Tea Designs.  I do so love this image and its fabby to colour too and to stay in keeping with the warm theme I inked her up in Memento 'warm cocoa' before colouring her in with my copics.  Once I had my chosen image the bit I find the hardest to decide on is what yummy papers to use and settled on some beautiful Bazzill papers called 'Nordic Pines' and love the colour combination in the set.  




Items Used


Okay time for me to toodle on off folks.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend I know I'll be trying to sneak a little colouring in if I can.

Take care, 
Ann-Marie 
xxx



No comments: