Sunday 16 November 2014

Two Turtle Doves

Hello everyone it's my turn, Ann-Marie, to share something with you all today.  

So what have I got to show you today; well I'm still in Christmas mode but this time I've made a little something for myself to keep.  I like all these pretty wall hangings I see in the shops so I thought hey I could make one of those and I like how it's turned out so I think I will make a couple more and have them hanging in my hallway at Christmas.

I inked up an older Whimsy Stamps Christmas image called 'Two Turtle Doves' by Elisabeth Bell and coloured her with my usual copics.  I teamed her up with some gorgeous Maja Design papers 'Vintage Winter' and these are so so pretty and they of course inspired my colour theme which has turned out quite traditional.  I added a Whimsy Stamps sentiment 'Holiday Postage Stamps' and distressed it up a little with Tim Holtz 'Walnut Stain' distress ink.




Items Used


Okay so that's all from me.  I hope you are all having a great weekend and have managed to get a little crafty too.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx 



No comments: