Monday 24 November 2014

Another way to use those pretty papers......




Morning everyone!

Its Lou in for you today and I really had itchy use that silhouette and some lush papers feeling this week so I dug out some stunning papers from my bulk box buys and got to work.

I adore how this came out, I always forget how easy it is to use those 12x12 papers with my silhouette machine,it makes crafting sooooo much fun to slip out of card mode a little and use them for something neat and different. Now, if you feel the neeeeeed for a milk carton die there is one in the shop just crying to be used!!! you will find it HERE.

I am going to fill the little cartons with travel mini's. Mo is going to choose them for his Aunty Lorraine and Uncle Stuart who are jetting off for chrimbles in the U.S.

Thank you for popping in on me,

Huge hugs Lou xxx