Friday 14 November 2014

Amber

Happy Friday all! It's DT Linda here and  I'm a very happy bunny today for several reasons, firstly I have a few days holiday from work, secondly my beautiful daughter is coming to visit this weekend and finally I absolutely love my card today, it turned out so well!

This is 'Amber', one of the new Saturated Canary collection from Little Darlings Rubber Stamp, isn't she lovely? I just adore her.

I've coloured her up with my Copics today, you can find the colours I used over on my blog here.  I think she would look equally wonderful in Distress Inks,and I will certainly be colouring her in those another time,  but Copics suited this wonderful paper pad 'Ambrosia'  from Bo Bunny perfectly.
I've linked products used at the end of my post.


I cut her out with my pierced ovals from MFT and then slipped a couple of doilies cut with the Felicity Doily Die from Cheery Lynn. All edges have been inked with Walnut Stain distress ink.


I cut a lot of little butterflies with the Dancing Butterflies die from Memory box, to echo the little butterflies that are fluttering around her in the image. I edged the frame with this lovely TuTu trim in lilac, it's called purple, but it seems much more lilac to me!


Finally I decorated the inside to compliment the front, even adding a few more of those delightful butterflies. I was going to add a sentiment involving butterflies to the front of the card, but in the end there really wasn't enough room lol, but one can always be added to the inside if needed.


I hope you like my make for today, I have to admit I'm a little in love with her myself and it's going to be very hard to part with her!

See you soon :) xx

No comments: