Sunday 12 October 2014

Kimono Marci

Hello everyone Ann-Marie popping in today to share a little something with you all.

I've gone a little oriental today and used a fab La La Land image 'Kimono Marci with Fan' and she's so cute and on offer over in the store too.  I thought I would do a little paper piecing for a change so her outfit has been paper pieced and also her fan.  I had an idea to use the Cheery Lynn Spring Oval Frame die but cut it up into sections to make a fan shape behind my image and added a little ribbon to finish it off.




Items Used


Okay that's all from me today folks.  I hope you are enjoying a fabby weekend.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx



2 comments:

Dortesjs said...

Very sweet and cute card love the fan behind to

Mary J said...

That's so pretty, Anne-Marie, and I love your clever fan!