Friday 31 October 2014

Candy Canes in Pink

Wheeee! DT Linda here,  it's Friday again, I've been horribly unwell this week (I even took a couple of days off work sick, which rarely happens), but it's almost the weekend and I'm here with my regular Dies to Die for post. Well I know it's Halloween, but it's another Christmas card from me, I do hope you're not getting tired of these lol, but I promise I have some non Christmas creations coming up as well!

This is another Little Darlings Rubber Stamps - Saturated Canary image, she's called Candy Canes.  Now I have to say it wasn't originally my intention to go monochrome with this, she just turned out that way, but I really like the effect. Don't you just love her hair? It reminds me of Mr Whippy ice cream lol  just substitute a couple of chocolate flakes for the Candy Canes hehe.

I've popped a list of products used, along with some links at the end of my post.


I matched her with some gorgeous Maja design papers from the Vintage Frost Basics collection, and coloured her with Distress Inks. Colours used can be found on my blog here.


I added this lovely MFT Snowflake Doily behind her.


I kept the inside quite simple, as by this time I was feeling very poorly indeed.

Stamp: Candy Canes
MFT Sowflake Doily Die
Reverse Wonky Rectangles
Maja Vintage Frost Basics-3rd December
Maja Vintage Frost Basics-5th December
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Candy Cane Charm

I hope you like her and that she's inspired you to make a start on those Christmas cards if you haven't already.  TTFN! :) xx



No comments: