Friday 26 September 2014

Vintage Gardner Gayle

Good morning and happy Friday!  Linda here and boy am I looking forward to chillaxing at the weekend, work has been mental this week.

For my make today I've used Saturated Canary's Gardner Gayle, from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps, but this time I coloured her with distress inks and gave her a vintage feel, using Pion Design's Vintage Garden papers. There's a list of products used with links to the store at the end of my post.  A list of colours used can be found on my blog here.


All papers have been distressed and inked with Walnut Stain distress ink and then hand sewn.


I used some beautiful die cuts made with some La-La Land dies. The card stock is a beautiful iridescent one, but sadly it isn't showing up on camera, which is a shame as it's quite lovely in the flesh. 


I finished off the inside quite simply with one of the 6 x 6 sheets.


Well that's it from me today, I'll see you again next week with something Christmasy! :) xx

No comments: