Wednesday 3 September 2014

Sweet Blossom

Hello everyone, Ann-Marie popping in today with my usual Wednesday inspiration albeit a little later than I originally planned.

I was feeling all pink and girly when I made this one which may have had something to do with the most adorable Bo Bunny 'Isabella' papers.  Ooh these are so pretty and very stroke'able I so love their colour palette which is how I ended up with my pink and grey colour scheme.  Anyway, I chose a Wee Stamps image called 'Sweet Blossom' to play with from Whimsy Stamps and she still remains one of my all time faves she's just so sweet and adorable.  I haven't over embellished my card in fact I've kept it quite simple as I wanted the image to be the main focal point so only added a little ribbon and pearls and she was finished.  




Items Used


Okay that's my share for you this week and I hope you like it.  Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week folks.

Take care. 
Ann-Marie 
xxx



No comments: