Monday 22 September 2014

Autumnal Alva Music.....

sentiment made up by me in word!!
Hi everyone!

Lou in with a squidge of an autumnal make today!! we have had a busy weekend after a water leak in our downstairs loo and I needed to escape into fantasy land after all the painting, new floor, new skirting and hum drumness of repair were done!!

I dove into my Bildmalarna bulk paper pack like an excited child into their christmas stocking when it arrived, its wonderful, all 12x12 and all very stroke only but I broke into one sheet to make this card!! ....and I still have a 6x12 bit left to make another day!!!

The sentiment I made up myself and printed off in word on my computer and then cut it out with the stitched circle die from Blueprints 18 set.

Thank you for peeking in
huge hugs Lou xxx

No comments: