Saturday 12 July 2014

Zoe Butterfly

Good Morning Everyone
I hope you are having a good weekend.

For my card today I have used a sweet image from Elisabeth Bell made by Whimsy Stamps, she's called  Zoe Butterfly. The stunning papers are some of my favourites, Maja Design - Coffee in the Arbour Collection .The tiny butterflies are also cut from this paper.
The beautiful sentiment is Whimsy Stamps - SC Design Collection - Fluttering By . I have stamped this with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
The delicate corner die is Die-namites - Butterfly Corner.


Items Used:

Stamps -Whimsy Stamps - Elisabeth Bell - Zoe Butterfly coloured with Promarkers


Dies - Die-namites - Butterfly Corner
Die-Namics Pierced Rectangle Stax


Thank you for stopping by to look at my card today.
Bye for now
Sue xx

No comments: