Thursday 24 July 2014

Sweet Mimosa

 

 

 

Good morning sweet peeps – phew it’s another hot one!!!
Dawny P
here and it’s my turn to post today.

 

And here’s ….

 

… my card.

It features a Bildmalarna image  and this one is the sweet Mimosa Guitar.
I’ve never coloured one of these images before but they are  just gorgeous, and I coloured her with the following Copics -

 

Skin E000, E00, E13, R00, R02,
Hair E31, E35, E39, E50
The rest B0000, B05, B23, B32, B39, B93, B97, E30, E41, E42, E43, E50, E87, R00, R045, YG00, YG03, YG95

 

So just one or two then lol!!!

 

The beautiful papers are Maja Design - Coffee in the Arbour - White Daisies – verry pretty I think .

 

 

 

  004

See the border there with the lace on?

Well this is the strip on the bottom of the plaid paper …

 

Maja Design - Coffee in the Arbour - White Daisies

 

… you can see it on here.
I thought it was too good not to use.

 

 

I haven’t used it for a while I now but I thought it had been idle for long enough!!
Yes I’m talking about the good old
Magnolia Doohickey Leaf and Swirl die.

In fact, I thought that as it had been slacking for soooo long, I would use it twice : )

 

 

So that’s my card for today and thank you so much for stopping by.
Full details can be found on
my blog.

Have a fabulous day, stay cool and I’ll see you next week.
Hugs, Dawny xx

1 comment:

Dortesjs said...

aww love Mimosa from bildmålarna and very cute card