Saturday 19 July 2014

Pink and Purple Mini Flutters

Good Morning Everyone

For today's card I have used a fabulous stamp set from The Greeting Farm called Mini Flutters. In this set you get 5 different patterned butterflies, a sentiment and a matching die. Also, I have just spotted it's in the sale at the moment too!
The pink butterflies were stamped using Hero Art Shadow Ink. These inks are really great for solid images, the coverage is fabulous and the colours are gorgeous. For the purple butterflies I used a MFT Hybrid Ink pad which also stamps beautifully.

I will show the side view first so you can hopefully see the dimension. The circle aperture has been raised with foam pads which is hard to see on my photo!




Items Used:

Thank you for stopping by to look at my card today.
Bye for now
Sue xx

No comments: