Thursday 10 July 2014

Little Dawn :)

 

 

 

Good morning sweet peeps.
Dawny P
here and a happy Thursday to everybody.


My card for today features a very sweet lil poppet called Dawn : )

She’s Little Dawn to be exact (oooh I wish!!) and she’s a Nellie Snellen image.

Her full title is Little Dawn - Watering and here’s …..

… what I made with her.

 

I coloured her with the following Copics -


Skin – E000, E00, E13, R00, R02
Hair – E31, E34, E35, E50
The rest – E30, G0000, G000, G21, G94, YG00, YG03, YG95, YR02, YR04, YR20, YR61

and I outlined her with Glamour Dust.

 

The papers are from an Echo Park Sweet Day 6x6 Pad – such sunny colours : )

 

 

 

I thought I’d add a few clouds to mirror the paper here and these were made using the Joy Crafts Clouds set.
I gave them a bit of bling as well (sometimes I just can’t help myself!!).

 

 

 

These blooms were made from the paper pad and I used a Die-namics Rolled Daisy die. 
You can just about see the
Francesca Border here and there’s also some leaves which I punched from a Martha Stewart Punch - Frond Branch.

 

 

For other details, please nip over to my blog.

Right I’m done and I’ll see you next week. Have a great weekend – it will be here before you can say ‘tomorrow’s Friday’ : )

Take care and huggiest of hugs to all,

Dawny xx

No comments: