Tuesday 29 July 2014

Goldie Locks

Morning folks! It's Tuesday and that means it's Linda here with my inspiration post.  I'm very late getting finished and barely have any time so this will be a brief post with no drivel from me lol.

This week I coloured up an older Elisabeth Bell stamp called Goldie Locks.  Tracy has these older ones on sale in the shop, so it's worth having a look and picking up a bargain.


I used the lovely A Day in May collection of papers by Pion Design and coloured her with distress inks. The card is lovely and subtle but sadly it's looking a little washed out in the photos. I've distressed, inked and stitched all my papers.


I popped a Heart Doily from La-La Land Crafts behind her . On the other side is a little stack of banners cut with MFT's Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax.  I dotted a few of MME's Dots, these are Necessities - Wood and they really do look like wood, sooooo cute.



Well that's all from me this week, this humid weather is really knocking my mojo recently, but I'll be back next week to share some more inspiration.  Stay cool and have fun! 

Linda :) xx


1 comment:

Dortesjs said...

very sweet card, the day in may papers are really cool