Thursday 17 July 2014

A Little Thursday Blossom

 

Good morning sweet peeps, Dawny P here and a very happy Thursday to everybody x

The card I’m sharing today features the little cutie above.

She is CC Designs - Pollycraft – Blossom and I coloured her with these Copics -

Skin – E000, E00, E13, R00, R02
Hair – E31, E35, E39, E50
The rest – B63, BG0000, BG10, BG15, R00, R02, R05, YG00

 

The papers are from the new Echo Park - Simple Life - Dots & Stripes 6 x 6 Pad – drool slurp at the colours in these!!!

 

 

 

 

 

I actually used an Impression Obsession die here – it’s the Square Cutout Border die.
I curled it slightly then stuck it down so that it bevelled in the middle. 
Then I promptly covered it up with some chopped up leaves cut with a
Memory Box Lavish Branch and some little Wildflower Patch flowers.  

 

Am I the only one that does that???
Sometimes even I don't understand myself!!!!

 

 

 

 

So that’s my card and if you want more details, then please pop across to my blog .

Thank you so much  for stopping by and have a great day.

Huggiest of hugs to all,

 

Dawny P xx

No comments: